Tanzania has got the best National Parks in Africa and in the world at large which make the country the BEST Safari destination. Tanzania is a country so wealthy that it would practically take years to document all the resources. Not only is the country proud to bear witness to the highest and largest free standing mountain in the world but also to the rich and diverse wildlife concentrations, minerals and other resources available. If Africa’s tourism opportunities were to be summarized by one single country that country would be Tanzania.
Visit Tanzania for Its:
1. Wildlife Watching and Nature Safaris: Tanzania prides for its huge numbers of wildlife spread all over the country and each of these wildlife display their own characteristics particular to the ecosystem. With Tanzania’s national parks and game reserves located so remotely such as Selous and Mahale Mountains, You have the opportunity to view one of Africa’s few resources preserved by nature and almost untouched by mankind. Tanzania’s rich biodiversity can be done by taking a count of the following: 3000 lions in the Selous, regular sightings of African Hunting dogs in Ruaha extinct in most parts of Africa, Chimpanzees in Mahale and Gombe in their natural habitat, circumambulation of a million wildebeests in the Serengeti which has been declared as A Natural Wonder of Africa, and the list goes on and on.
Visiting Tanzania On A Wildlife And Nature Safari Ascertains A Once In A Lifetime Experience Unlike Anything Else Guests Have Encountered.
2. Specialized Chimpanzee Safari Program: Tanzania hails the great majestic mountains of Mahale, home to hundreds of chimpanzees. Guests visiting Tanzania can undertake a specialized Chimpanzee trekking safari to the southwestern national parks of Mahale Mountains and Gombe Stream.
Visit Tanzania And Undertake A Specialized Chimpanzee Safari.
3. Active Adventure: Climb the “Natural Wonder Of Africa”. Mount Kilimanjaro, the pinnacle of Africa, being easily accessible has been the dream of many athletes and adventurers who wish to experience and pride themselves of having been to the roof of Africa. The variety of routes suited for varying lifestyles makes Mount Kilimanjaro a must climb for people who just want to experience nature or view the ecosystems and terrains. For those ready to take up the challenge, opportunities exist to make it all way to the top with the help of professional and certified guides and porters. If climbing Mount Kilimanjaro isn’t a thrill enough, you can also trek up Ol Donyo Lengai, Mountain of God, which remains an active volcano mountain to date.
Experience Authentic Adventure, Filled With Fun Like Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, A Possibility For Almost Any Individual.
4. Indian Ocean Beach Vacation: You can take time from a busy schedule to enjoy a real vacation far away from anything you normally do. Tanzania’s multiple Indian Ocean Islands provides guests the opportunity to select their beach spot just the way they prefer it. Considering that less than a million visitors come to Tanzania over a given year, guests can be assured that their experience remains personalized and private. While in Zanzibar, sit out on the soft white sandy beach under a palm thatch umbrella watching the sparkling turquoise blue waters as they totally mesmerize you.
Visit Tanzania And Have The Option To Select From The Islands Of Zanzibar, Pemba And Mafia Or Visit The Coastal Shores Of Tanzania To Experience A Relaxing Beach Vacation.
5. Eco-Tourism Experience: More increasingly our guests have been asking us for a true genuine African experience vacation. An African experience that is run by indigenous people of Africa in an environment where your stay is at accommodations built by indigenous people of Africa, and where the revenue from your spending actually and directly assists the indigenous population to be self-sufficient and self-reliant. Apart from visiting the Maasai homesteads, take for example the experience at Chumbe Island where the accommodation has been designed using natural material. Food served comes from the freshest produces. Guests staying there have the opportunity to enjoy the offerings such as snorkeling and also learning about the lodge’s effort in preserving and sustaining the islands ecosystem and its inhabitants.
Come Visit Tanzania And Experience What The Country Is Doing To Preserve The Environment While On The Other Hand Creating Superb Tourism Opportunities For You.
6. Historical Experience: Walk in the footsteps of great explorers and adventures that roamed Tanzania. Visit the exact spot in Ujiji, southwestern Tanzania, where centuries ago the phrase “Dr Livingstone I presume” was uttered. Visit Zanzibar and Bagamoyo and learn more about slave trade history and its effects or visit Kilwa were incredible ruins are extant till today.
Come To Tanzania And Experience History As It Is Unfolded.
7. Cultural Experience: Tanzania’s varying tribes and cultures provides an excellent opportunity for guests to encounter other ways of life, rites and rituals. Guests visiting various parts of the country such as the Usambara Mountains can take a tour of the local communities or can visit Zanzibar and interact with the Zanzibaris partaking in their day-to-day activities. Also, in Zanzibar guests have the opportunity to undertake spices tours, which will liven the human senses with sweet smelling aromas of the various plants used in our food today.
Visiting Tanzania Definitely Adds A Whole New Perspective To The Human Experience.
8. Marine Experience: Tanzania offers an underwater paradise for marine enthusiasts visiting Pemba, Mafia and Zanzibar with many interesting reefs featuring shallow rocky areas that suddenly drop off into vertiginous crevasses, 40 meters deep. With steep walls covered in colorful sponges and Gorgonia, divers will find diverse life such as Brittlestars, Langoustines, and Moray Eels. Some reefs are like undersea mountains, wreathed with seaweeds and corals, and teeming with colorful fish.
Tanzania Provides A Wonderful Opportunity To View The Diverse Marine Species In Various Locations Within One Country.
9. Relaxation, Peace and Pristine Beauty: Tanzania offers peace and relaxation programs where guests can take off to remote places like Kigoma located on the shores of the great Lake Tanganyika and spend their days with the comforts of their room gazing at the majestic vistas of the lake and further, or visit remote islands of Mafia where you can have rooms facing the ocean. Guests can relax and enjoy the warm Indian Ocean breeze and spend their best moments of their life in Africa.
Experience Complete Relaxation In Tanzania Far Away From Your Daily Activities
10. Eight Wonder Of The World: If all the above reasons have not made you certain that Tanzania is the place to visit, the presence of Ngorongoro Crater, The Natural Wonder of Africa and the undocumented “Eight Wonder of the World” should change your mind. Sit back and relax in the comforts of your lodge balcony and view the incredible awesomeness of the crater.
Visit Tanzania And Witness The Eighth Wonder Of The World
Our best Safari Itineraries which are carefully selected and tailor-made to give you satisfactions of memorable holidays. There are several reasons for you to choose Tanzania Safari Itineraries.
Why is Tanzania such a great safari destination?
»Superb wildlife viewing in Top Class Parks. Two are Unesco World Heritage Sites.
»The annual great migration where over 2.5 million wildebeest and zebra migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya
»Authentic African wilderness with unfenced parks, dirt roads and endless plains.
»A wide range of budget, mid-range and luxury Safari Options
»Beach holiday extensions on Zanzibar Island, including kite-surfing.
»Best chimp tracking of Africa in Gombe- and Mahale Mountains National Park.
»Extend your safari holiday by climbing Africa’s highest mountain; Mount Kilimanjaro.
»Direct flights from abroad make the northern and southern safari circuits easily accessible.
»Politically stable and generally safe country.